Travel Plan 2019 - Low Budget Female Travel



I finally got new plans for this year.
After a 6 months break in Vancouver Canada I'm officially read to leave the country after and amazing Working-Holiday experience. 

With a very low budget My first stop will be Taipei.
I've visited this site for a couple of days the last year and I got a huge crush.
Taipei as been on my bucket list since I was an elementary student and It didn't disappointed me.

Taipei 
March 1st to March 29th  
Volunteer experience in a capsule hotel 
Flight Vancouver to Taipei
$314 USD 
Extra budget 
$248 USD  

Thailand 
March 29th to April 17 
Flight Taipei to Bangkok
$152 USD 
Extra Budget 
from $300 up to $400 USD

One of my besties will enjoy the trip to Thailand, 
sleeping on hostels and traveling by train, bus, airplane.    

Australia 
The decision about Australia will come based on the cheapest flight

I own a travel insurance that will cover me until July
I paid for a year worldwide $500 USD 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fioritura dei ciliegi 2021 - TOKYO ( State of Emergency )

Matcha e Sake per turisti in Giappone

Dati biometrici - Visti per il Canada